[Northkeep] Siege weapons

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 6 10:56:22 PDT 2004

This morning, coffee slut that I am, I dragged Talana to B&N (41st and Yale)
with me to feed my addiction.  While waiting in line, she found a pile of
books on the "look at me" table just in front of the cafe counter, and
wanted me to share it with you all.

"The Art of the Catapult: Build Greek Ballistae, Roman Onagers, English
Trebuchets, and More Ancient Artillery" by William Gurstelle (author of such
brilliant works as "Backyard Ballistics", and "Building Bots: Designing and
Building Warrior Robots").  It's only $14.95.

Marc/Diarmaid