[Northkeep] CASTELLAN!

j.t.herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 6 15:31:10 PDT 2004

This Barony has proven just how great it truly is. Their Royal Highnesses
even pointed out more than once how outstandingly great the event was.
Castellan is one of my personal favorites and all around fine quality
event.The competitions, the friends, the food, the revelry.

We had some good weather despite the rain, and the competitions were
outstanding. We had a feast that is beyond any praise I could lay on it. In
court we found that Northkeep has a new crop of great champions to display
its grandeur. The over all Castellan title was taken by Owen ap Aden, well
done Owen! We even ended up with some new nobility in the Barony when
Beorthlic and Elizabetta were elevated to Court Baronies! Congratulations
your Excellencies, to all of those who received awards, and to our new
champions.

This morning during the clean up there were new red, white, and black
Northkeep shirts everywhere. Some shirts were being worn by people not even
from Northkeep. So show your pride in a sharp looking new red Northkeep
shirt while the supplies last!

I had a huge load of fun, more fun than should be possible to have in one
weekend. I hope that all of you were able to enjoy the event as much as I
did. All I can say is Congratulations Northkeep on another fine event.

Kind Regards,
Laird Ian