[Northkeep] Castellan

Amanda dragon_tamer at cox.net
Mon Jun 7 08:12:28 PDT 2004

I would like to thank Their Excellencies, Beorthlic and Elisabetta for
helping me find judges. I have relied on their help a lot in the last few
years. I appreciate it more than I can say, without you, I would have been
at a loss as to find who could judge what!

I would like to thank all of the gentles who judged the A&S competition. It
was a difficult job, but you rose to the occasion--and you are much
appreciated.

Congratulations to Laird Ian dun Gillan, Northkeep's new Artisan!

Lady Amanda Blackwolf