[Northkeep] Northkeep t-shirts

Mercedes/Stephanie steldr at cox.net
Mon Jun 7 14:56:23 PDT 2004

We'll have them at populace.  If you find you cannot wait to show your
Northkeep pride, contact me offlist and we can make arrangements.  I could
also bring them to needleworkers next week if people want.

I have to say that it did make my heart swell with pride, seeing all those
people in red shirts.  Our sincere thanks again go to Laird Ian for the
shirt design.

Also want to let people know that if you want a shirt bigger or smaller than
the shirts we have (we have med - 3x, although we don't have many medium) if
you will bring us a shirt at Populace in June, we'll get it printed for you.

Shirts are $10 for med-2x and $12 for 3x.

Mercedes