[Northkeep] Castellan court stuff?

Kelandra Carmichael kelandra_c at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 9 17:54:32 PDT 2004

>From Meriam Webster's Dictionary --

Main Entry: ico·nog·ra·phy
Pronunciation: "I-k&-'nä-gr&-fE
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural -phies
Etymology: Medieval Latin iconographia, from Greek eikonographia sketch,
description, from eikonographein to describe, from eikon- + graphein to
write -- more at CARVE
1 : pictorial material relating to or illustrating a subject
2 : the traditional or conventional images or symbols associated with a
subject and especially a religious or legendary subject
3 : the imagery or symbolism of a work of art, an artist, or a body of art

Or in a quick description--painting or rendering religious or legendary
subjects in art.  I typically do mine on a triptych--which is 3 panels of
wood which when using hinges can fold together.

:)
Kelandra
Who is going back to packing now--sigh