[Northkeep] a plea for support

Dawson, Lynne dawsonl at unionps.org
Thu Jun 10 10:23:48 PDT 2004

I feel I must apologize to both Zubeydah and the populace of Northkeep for
not informing you of the request made by the Kingdom Waterbearer. If I was
sent an e-mail regarding this request before today, I did not receive it or I
would have asked you for your assistance before now. With my recent surgery
and being off work for almost 3 weeks, the person covering my desk was
deleting SCA e-mails sent to me in order to keep my mailbox from overflowing.
I didn't think this would be a problem since I receive duplicate e-mails at
home. However, either this one slipped through the cracks, or in my drug
induced state, I didn't see it in my inbox at home. I do humbly apologize for
any problems this may have caused anyone. Please help Zubeydah and the other
Ansteorra waterbearer's at AAA by giving a small donation for all of
Ansteorra's fighters so they stay healthy and hydrated during what promises
to be an event not to be missed!

In Service,

Marta