[Northkeep] Moving Day is here!

Carla/Ciana cianaoh at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 17 11:08:13 PDT 2004

Oops.....Forgot this is one of those lists that if you hit reply it goes directly to the list and not just to the person....Sorry about that!!

"j.t.herring" <j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Greetings all,

Moving day is this Saturday. We are off to a new hamlet on the verge of
Northkeep's lands. During our travel the scribe will be taking a few days of
holiday while the craftsmen work on his quarters in our new house. Our
farspeaker will still be in service at both homes and will be permanently
moved after mass on Sunday.

Our new address will be:

Jerry and Teresa Herring
304 N Lee
Fort Gibson OK 74434

New Phone: 918-478-4638 (active Friday)
Old Phone: 918-825-2096 (cuts off Sunday)

The Limners and carpenters will be working all evening Friday to finish work
on the new house. Come Saturday we hope our calls to the carters and
teamsters will have enough gathered to make our move as smooth as possible.
Wish us luck!

Kind Regards,
Laird Ian