[Northkeep] Fw: [NR] Wastelands demo

Rick Drake ainarm at cox.net
Tue Jun 22 04:34:34 PDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: jan hamen
To: ansteorra ansteorra ; northern ansteorra
Sent: Monday, June 21, 2004 11:14 PM
Subject: [NR] Wastelands demo

Greetings,

     The Shire of the Wastelands in Enid, Oklahoma is having a public demo in Enid on Saturday June 26, 2004.  It is being held on the Courthouse lawn where there are large shade trees and drive by trafffic.  We are hoping to interest new members with this demo.  If you would like to come to the demo and help us out, we would appreciate any support you could give.  We would like to have chivalric and rapier fighters, dancers, musicians, bards, and any A&S displays.  We will have several tables, pavilions and privies.  There is a gazebo available for performers.  Some overnight camping is available, contact Baroness Ceridwen at auntdwen at direcway.com for details.  If you have questions or need directions contact Bowdran at eaglesffl at yahoo.com or Keina Greenleaf at jhamen at yahoo.com.  We appreciate any interest or help you can offer.

thanks,
Keina Greenleaf