[Northkeep] Technical practice

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 25 08:05:06 PDT 2004

Greetings to all the fighters of Northkeep,

I will be a hosting a technical practice at my house, 1737 S. Indianapolis Ave. in Tulsa on Sunday at 4pm. This will consist of slow work, some drills and pell work to work out solid basics and good technique. You will need gloves, vam braces and your helmet. If you are new and do not have these items, come anyway, we will work something out. Hope to see lots of you there, contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks.

Lord Angus Macdhaid Gunn
Squire to Sir Alrek Kanin
Knightmarshal Northkeep