[Northkeep] Re: [House_Halfiras] fighter practice

chainman chainman at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 28 19:13:15 PDT 2004

fighter practicehey guys

sorry for the late post. the 411 on the weekend :

when: around 10:00 am ish on Saturday and fight till we pass out or get bored.

where: murrell home park Tahlequah ok

with who: ANYONE WHO WANTS TO

after practice pseudo hanging out revel thing
at my house.

we now return you to your regularly scheduled mundanity

ld aethered