[Northkeep] missing charters/scrolls? (cross posted)

Zubeydah zubeydah at northkeep.org
Tue Jun 29 06:33:15 PDT 2004

(first, apologies to those who got this on all three lists)

Working on a commission for a good friend, I managed to get my greedy little hands on a couple >extra< Centurian & Sable Falcon scrolls, thanks to the Northern Regional Scribe.... so while I've got them....

I know I asked this about a year ago, but wanted to double check:  Are there any fighters of the North who received either of these two awards, but did NOT get their scrolls, or need a replacement scroll made?  If so, please email me off list, at zubeydah at northkeep.org and  once I have my current commissions done, I'd be glad to help folks with missing scrolls.

-Zubeydah

Post Script: There's actually a Kingdom level office in the Heralds (Golden Scroll ??)  that takes care of replacement / non-issued scrolls as well - I believe it's currently held by Countess Sara Penrose - but I don't think a lot of folks have heard about that yet. I'm thinking it focuses on higher level awards, but am unsure.  But I'm always happy to do up scrolls for our Northern fighters, so lemme know if I can help, too.