[Northkeep] Fw: [Ansteorra] wastelands demo

Mercedes/Stephanie steldr at cox.net
Tue Jun 29 13:39:22 PDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "jan hamen" <jhamen at yahoo.com>
Sent: Monday, June 28, 2004 11:52 PM
Subject: [Ansteorra] wastelands demo

Greetings,

     The Shire of the Wastelands would like to send a heartfelt thank you to
all the people who came out and spent a hot saturday in garb helping us with
our demo.  It was the first one we have had in 2 years and we had a great
turnout.  We gave out lots of info and hope to see new people at our
populace meeting next week.  We wouldn't have had as successful a day
without all the help from the great folks who drove up to Enid and spent the
day fighting, dancing, playing music and talking to mundanes about the SCA.
All of you are wonderful and we thank you for your generosity in helping us.
I hope you all had fun and enjoyed the day.  Also, a big thank you to all
the folks who helped with setting up and then tearing down the pavilions and
list fields and cleaned up after it was over.

Thanks again
Bowdran, Seneschal of the Wastelands
Keina Greenleaf
and all the members of the Shire