[Northkeep] Castellan

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 7 08:03:57 PDT 2004

I would like to thank all those that helped out with the heavy list this year at Castellan. Master Boerlick, HL Ettiene, Fenton, and any other gentles I may have missed in the mayhem of a speed tourney, for marshalling and to Thorvald for directing traffic and keeping the lines even this year. And to the waterbearers, thank you so much, you keep us going. And also a note of thanks to those that list mistressed for us and helped put up the list pavillions in the mud and the muck.

Lord Angus Gunn
Squire to Sir Alrek Kanin
Knightmarshall Northkeep