[Northkeep] castellan

greddi66 at juno.com greddi66 at juno.com
Tue Jun 8 20:02:46 PDT 2004

Slight correction. . .

hi guys

just wanted to let everyone in northkeep know what a great time we all had this weekend.for the first event for the household to camp together at it was much fun and a experience to be rembered.once again thanks for the fun the fighting was vicious, the archery skilled, the lightweapons graceful, the food tasty, the dishes dirty,the bards very bard like,the arts artsy,I think im e rambling,long story short we had a blast.

thanks to everybody in the sca that makes the sca fun

Vivat!!!!

LORD aethelred of the broken shield
<<<
= )