[Northkeep] Last Minute Demo Reminfder

Ian Dun Gillan ian1550 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 25 18:42:46 PDT 2004

Where: JM Davis Gun Museum Demo
            333 Lynn Riggs Blvd. (U.S. Route 66)
            Claremore, Okla. 74018

When:    Saturday 8am-5pm

We need fighters of both kinds (Heavy and Rapier) in Armor fighting
We need waterbearers to care for said fighters.
We need archers, artisans. and bards.

Bring your armor and weapons
Bring your banners
Bring your Arts & Sciences to Display
Bring your stories and your songs
Bring your tables and chairs.

We should have a pavilion of some sort for shade but more would not hurt.
Most of all we need people, WE NEED LOTS OF PEOPLE!

I know the populace has their own lives and are all very busy folks but if
each of you could spare just an hour or two it would BE A GREAT HELP.

I look forward to seeing exactly how grand a presentation can pull off.

Laird Ian Dun Gillan
The frantic Hospitaller for the Barony of Northkeep