[Northkeep] Youth Class

Galloch07 at aol.com Galloch07 at aol.com
Thu Mar 4 02:37:10 PST 2004

Hello everyone, your friendly Youth Boffer marshall here. Weather permitting
I will be holding a Youth Boffer authorization class on saturday march 6, at
woodward park. We have Gulf Wars rapidly approaching and while I will not be
attending, many of you will and may want to participate in the activities there.
I will have a handout for you, and will be able to answer questions.
       Both parent and child must attend for the duration, or I will not be
able to give an authorization. I will have the cards on site to give out as the
class is finished. I do apologize for the short notice, but since I am not
going I had not considered it until this afternoon.
     I will be at the park, and will hold the first class at 11am. It will
take about 1/2 hour maybe a little longer to go thru the material, and I will
hold a 2nd if anyone is present when the first concludes. I will be at the park
until 1pm at least, longer if necessary to give the class. There will not be
youth fighting, just the class, so usual attire you would wear to a practice is
fine.
     If you have questions please feel free to email me, and I will answer
what I can. If I cannot produce an answer I will summon higher powers till
someone makes it up. Also, I sent this to Northkeep, but please pass it on to other
groups in this area I dont have addresses for most of them.
         Lord Evan Der Fultime
         Squire to Sir Asoph
         Northern Regional Youth Marshal