[Northkeep] Rapier and Gulf Wars

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 8 09:47:02 PST 2004

Except of course that a member of the Order of the
White Scarf of Ansteorra is NOT a Peerage level award,
it is a Grant level award-- (Honorable Lord/Lady is
the title usually given to people holding GoA's). In
Ansteorra we have 2 GoA's that carry alternate titles,
White Scarves are called Don or Donna, and members of
Order of the Centurions of the Sable Star (for heavy
weapons combat) are refered to as 'Centurion.'

Zahava