[Northkeep] Friday

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 12 06:16:22 PST 2004

Last chance for armoring before Gulf!

We will be holding armoring at my house tonight at 6:30pm. Also, we will be holding practice, barring rain, Sat. at 12pm at Woodward Park. It looks like it may be raining so please watch the weather closely, those of you needing last minute weapons and armor repair or construction please come to the park on Sat. if you are not able to make it on Friday. See you all there................less than 72 hours till Gulf!

Lord Angus Macdhaid Gunn
Squire to Sir Alrek Kanin
Knight Marshall Northkeep.