[Northkeep] Saga reports

ravenrux at cox.net ravenrux at cox.net
Mon Mar 22 05:58:48 PST 2004

Just got back from Gulf Wars at 1:30 last night.  Here is my report.  I will remind Ladies Anaka and Catan.  I may have to help Catan with hers as it is her first.

I posted a page for your Lord on the list, but if you should see him before he gets it, could you please have him contact me?

Thank you,

Masamune