[Northkeep] The Magic of Gulf Wars

Montega Blackdragon montega_blackdragon at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 22 18:12:28 PST 2004

First I would like to say thanks to all involved in making this war the
sucess that it was. It was all very organized and ran very smoothly and I
often heard comments on how "Together" the war was this year.

Secondly thanks to our Barony for making me feel like family. There are
simply not words to say how protected and loved I felt during War. We have a
wonderful group here and we should all be proud.

During War or even regular events I usually wait for that "magic moment" You
know the one.. where it reallly does feel as if you stepped back in time.
Well for me at GW it was JP's vigil.  It was late  (More like early morning)
I was with another member of our barony and we walked back through the woods
to see JP.. there was a heavy misty fog. As we approached the torches lit up
the night and standing there were  those holding vigil with him.. for a
moment the picture that it presented took my breath away.  That moment alone
made my War.

Again thanks to all who made this even special for me and others.

Vivat Northkeep!

Montega