[Northkeep] was Curiosity is now looking for the MOC

Anne Brewer anaka_ravenna at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 23 09:57:22 PST 2004

Yes she went, and met you. Lady Catan Ingen Ciarthin (I probably spelled the last bit wrong... sorry hon) was the woman with the dark curly hair in early-period Irish garb.
She's new to the post, but I'm sure she can answer any questions you have.
~Anaka (who you also met, I was the one with waist-length hair, light blue dress and striped bodice)
"Irena or Ren, whichever" <rubberduckiemom at yahoo.com> wrote:
I do not think she went, but am not sure of this. I am sure though, if she see's this message on here, err... your message... she will answer it.

Vickie Barbour wrote:Is your MOC at Gulf Wars?

"Irena or Ren, whichever" wrote:I am planning to be there, but it will be almost 8 pm before I get there.

Donna Hufford wrote:For any of you Scribes and Illuminators who are not off at the War, Scribal
Guild this Thursday 7-10 at my house.

Siobhan

Katrine la Esclopiera
(aka Ryn the Gimp... only a little more serious)

It's good to be the Gimp, but it's better to be involved!

Do you Yahoo!?

Do you Yahoo!?