[Northkeep] what has been design on the War Tabbards for northkeep?

Stephanie Drake sdrake at matrixservice.com
Thu Mar 25 07:49:08 PST 2004

Well, In the past we have used the expeditionary tabards for general Northkeep populace.  They were red and had a white roundel on the front with the Northkeep badge - red voided star, black tower. Then on the back was a gold roundel with an Ansterran star on it.  I'm more inclined to see them be built like the Mooneschadowe tabards......red front, black yoke and gold back.  Makes it more obvious who they are from the back.

Mercedes