[Northkeep] FW: Etienne & Rosamund Baby Announcement

J. Stenhouse Designs man-o-wool at excite.com
Fri Mar 26 12:00:38 PST 2004

 perhaps a numbering system may be in order.
Seamus-------------Congratulations Rosamund and Etienne,and Dora too, now she's a big sister! Ah, but we have an Owen already... I guess we can call him little Owen, although he's not exactly little... maybe big-little-Owen-not-as-big-as-big-Owen (ten geek points to whoever gets that reference). Congrats again! We all look forward to seeing to seeing our newest member!~AnakaDennis England wrote:Well I guess he's earned the name of Owen! Congratulations!Balvin