[Northkeep] Gulf Wars Prep. Sat. March 6th.

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 4 06:41:55 PST 2004

Greetings to Northkeep and to all attending the struggle against the Trimarins,

Sat. March 6th we will be holding practice at Woodward Park at 12pm. This will be an authorization and new fighter intensive practice, please bring what armor you have and we will get you in a suit and fighting. For those of you who have been fighting and are not authorized this will be a chance to get authorized in plenty of time for the coming war. Remember, no authorizations will be given at the war so please go prepared. I will be at the park at 11am during the Youth Class and will be available afterwards for heavy practice. I would also request that as many of our local fighters attend as possible so we can get the new fighters some stick time. Also, we will be holding armorers on Friday night at 630 pm at my house, please feel free to contact me for directions.

Thank you,
Lord Angus Macdhaid Gunn
Squire to Sir Alrek Kanin
Knightmarshall Northkeep