[Northkeep] Saturday Fighter Practice!

j.t.herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 7 08:26:39 PST 2004

Greetings Northkeep and our visiting friends,

Yesterday (Saturday, March 6th) we had a very good fighter practice. The
weather was perfect, there was good company to enjoy the day with. Several
new fighters entered training. Congratulations to those brave folk from
Northkeep for boldly taking up sword and bow in preparation of defending our
great Barony. On the field in Armor were also six veteran fighters there
lending their knowledge and experience:

Lord Angus Madhaid Gunn, our Knight Marshal
Baron Thorgrim Bjornson
Honorable Lord Damon Borrendohl
Lord Angus McKnockard
Lord Evan der Fultime
and Vern.

To these six men, I would like to say a special thank you. Thank you for
being there and for doing what you do. Thank you for helping educate and
initiate a new group of Nortthkeep's warriors. Also thanks to those who
showed up and lent their support to the fighters via their presence at
fighter practice. All of you do yourselves and Northkeep proud.

Kind regards,
Laird Ian Dun Gillan