[Northkeep] buckles

Stephanie Drake sdrake at matrixservice.com
Tue Mar 9 11:36:12 PST 2004

I have to admit that I frequent EC more than Mid-Continent just because I can get there over my lunch hour (plus a little for browsing).  I love that both places have the big scrap bins - it can take some digging but you can pull pieces out of there that are big enough for a pouch or even shoe uppers............for not very much money.

Mercedes