[Northkeep] buckles

Vickie Barbour vickiesltw at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 9 13:03:54 PST 2004

My husband is actually addicted.  He has 3 degrees and just loves to take classes.  Says that it gives him a wonderful opportunity to work with different people.

Stephanie Drake <sdrake at matrixservice.com> wrote:Well, there's TCC, I have no idea what the semester hour rate is but I'm betting they have a website..........

yep - http://www.tulsacc.edu/page.asp?durki=2

What kind of classes are you addicted to?