[Northkeep] Scribal Report from 3-4-04

Irena or Ren, whichever rubberduckiemom at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 11 06:03:36 PST 2004

So... if one was watching Blue in correct period garb... would Blue be period???

"Graue, Chris" <Chris.Graue at benham.com> wrote:The meeting began around 7:30 when Serena showed up with little Genesa, soon
followed by Rosamund and Dora. Ryn arrived and I watched the babies so their
moms could paint. We watched Blues Clues and the ladies laughed at me for
singing along. Ettienne arrived after work, but didn't do any illuminating.
Everyone left around 10ish.

Next Scribal meeting at my house will be April 1 (oh dear!).

Chris

Katrine la Esclopiera
(aka Ryn the Gimp... only a little more serious)

It's good to be the Gimp, but it's better to be involved!