[Northkeep] Ansteorrans doing Waterbearing at Gulf (Cross posted)

Zubeydah zubeydah at northkeep.org
Sat Mar 13 11:42:22 PST 2004

<<Apologies to those who receive this on all three lists>>

It is my sorrow that I cannot personally support our mighty kingdom at Gulf
War... but I would beg a boon of those who do attend - especially our
Waterbearers - to help me better the training and level of service provided
in the North of Ansteorra.

If you took my Waterbearing class, and are providing service at Gulf War,
please let me know when you return how it went, what your experiences were,
how Meridies is different than Ansteorra for waterbearing, etc.... what can
we add to our course material? What can we do differently here in Ansteorra
to better our service?  What is to be learned from Meridies example? Also,
please let me know how many hours/days you put in of service so that it can
be credited towards your status.

If you are a fighter or participant, and recieve or witness Waterbearing
service at the War... please let us know how we can learn from your
experiences and observatrions, and better train waterbearers in Ansteorra to
provide top-notch service at wars and other events.

Ansteorra does have a rank system within the Waterbearer's Guild:
Apprentice, Journeyman and Master.  If you should see service on the part of
Northern Ansteorrans at the War, please take a moment to drop me a note and
let me know of it.

In service to Northern Ansteorra,

zubeydah al-badawiyya