[Northkeep] Home from War.

j.t.herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 22 07:55:46 PST 2004

Good Morning Northkeep!

We made it home last night around 2 or 3 AM. We had a safe and relatively
uneventful trip home from what in my book was one of the best Gulf War's
ever. We missed all those of you unable to attend.

Northkeep and the entire Northern Region gave a wonderful showing for
themselves. We have a great deal to be very proud of. As we and other war
weary travelers get settled in, unpacked and better rested I am sure more
details about the "War" experience will be told.

Kind Regards,
Laird Ian Dun Gillan