[Northkeep] Ok, Bad Tech Day - was Archery practice...

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 26 09:48:34 PST 2004

To: "Sean" <ptolemaeus_draconis at yahoo.com>

U;m having a bad tech day and while I approved this message to come to the
list, I think I've also accidentally set you on an auto-bounce list.  Please
try to subscribe to the northkeep list, and see if you can actually post to
it :)

If not please let me know so we can fix things.  My apologies

(I'm posting this publically because I need the help with humility ...)

M/D