[Northkeep] badges

Stephanie Drake sdrake at matrixservice.com
Wed Mar 3 09:48:14 PST 2004

Well, I think the problem you would run into with that is conflict.  I'm thinking just a horse is probably already used.....the celtic style is not a point of difference, I don't think.  (Actually, I don't think you can register it in the celtic style, you have to just register a horse and then display it in the style you want.....)

It can be completely different than your device, sure, but to register it, it will have to not conflict with someone else's stuff.....

Mercedes