[Northkeep] Rapier and Gulf Wars

j.t.herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 7 19:51:31 PST 2004

That should be OUR fair Barony

----- Original Message -----
From: "j.t.herring" <j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net>
To: "The Barony of Northkeep" <northkeep at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 07, 2004 9:42 PM
Subject: Re: [Northkeep] Rapier and Gulf Wars

Gelis,

Welcome! We would be glad to have you in our fair Barony.

Northkeep will have a fairly large contingent at Gulf War this year. One of
your local Don's, as well as some of Rapier communitiy, will be there
serving our Kingdom. Please feel free to stop by Northkeep and visit we will
have our own land which can be found in the Ansteorran encampment.

We do have fighters who do Epee, Schlager, and Side Sword. We look forward
to meeting and greeting you at Gulf War.

Kind regards,
Laird Ian Dun Gillan
Hospitaler Northkeep