[Northkeep] Rapier and Gulf Wars

Anne Brewer anaka_ravenna at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 8 09:34:30 PST 2004

It's sort of like the Rapier equivilent of a knight, Dons(and Donnas) wear a white scarf on thier left arm. There are also Cadets who wear red scarves and they are "squired" to a Don or Donna(in training to be). The Order of the White Scarf, are sworn to the service of the Queen, and is composed of the most honorable, skilled, and noteworthy of Rapier fighters.
~lady Anaka de Ravenna
Northkeep Rapier marshal
ps. We have a Side sword authorised marshal but he is unable to attend Gulf Wars this year.

Vickie Barbour <vickiesltw at yahoo.com> wrote:
What is a Don?

"j.t.herring" wrote:Gelis,

Welcome! We would be glad to have you in your fair Barony.

Northkeep will have a fairly large contingent at Gulf War this year. One of
your local Don's, as well as some of Rapier communitiy, will be there
serving our Kingdom. Please feel free to stop by Northkeep and visit we will
have our own land which can be found in the Ansteorran encampment.

We do have fighters who do Epee, Schlager, and Side Sword. We look forward
to meeting and greeting you at Gulf War.

Kind regards,
Laird Ian Dun Gillan
Hospitaler Northkeep