[Northkeep] Tulsa temptations...

Vickie Barbour vickiesltw at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 9 13:03:00 PST 2004

At this rate I may have to move sooner. I can truly say I am starting to look forward to moving.

"Graue, Chris" <Chris.Graue at benham.com> wrote:www.tulsa.cc.ok.us
www.tulsatech.com
www.osu-tulsa.okstate.edu
There are also plenty of schools like Vatterott, Spartan (aeronautics) and
so on... but those first three are the main "colleges" that come to mind...
although tulsa tech is a trade school more than a college.

There are several dollar theaters in and around Tulsa, and from what I have
heard, a Broken Arrow theater that plays FIRST RUN movies (as in, they are
brand new) has daytime showings for like $2!!! I haven't made it there yet,
but I keep meaning to...
Super Saver Cinema (8-12?), Fontana 6 and Cinemark 8 are all in the $1-1.50
range.

Chris