[Northkeep] Fwd: National Steak Public Sale - March 2004 DB

Vickie Barbour vickiesltw at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 11 12:18:52 PST 2004

Okay for those of us thinking of moving to the area.  Explain please what exactly is the National Steak Public Sale.  I do get the part about them selling meat at great prices but, why, how, who are they, why are you'll so lucky.

Dollar Theatres
Used Book Stores
3 or more Leather Stores
Lots of Activities in the group
Celtic Music
and now cheap meat

Aaaahhhh wait this is a ploy to lure people to Barony of Northkeep.  Ugggghhhh that cannot be the answer because they are things I asked about well except the meat.

Okay so what is National Steak Public Sale

Thanks

Gelis

Susan Pettey <SusanPettey at msn.com> wrote:
This would be good for anyone wanting to feed "Soprano" type men. hehe

Susan Pettey
Angel # 1215
Tulsa, OK
Independent Demonstrator for