[Northkeep] was Curiosity is now looking for the MOC

Vickie Barbour vickiesltw at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 24 06:35:54 PST 2004

Well, as I indicated I met so many I remember the NorthKeep incampment well.  There was a wonderful lady who was a rapier marshall (name escapes me.)  There was a lady who was from Homewood AL and now in Tulsa her (name escapes me.)  There was a lovely lady that bought a older house several dogs and cats and people she referred to it as an encampment (name escapes me.)  There was a lady with dark curly hair sitting with feet propped up and sewing or embroidering something again (name escapes me.)

If any of these descriptions ring a bell names would be appreciated next to the description and then I could remember who was who.

Then there was also a gentleman that sat with us for a little while at the Volunteer Raffle, very nicely dressed, heavy fighter, huge amber and I bet you couldn't guess (name escapes me.)

The only reason I was interested in looking up your MOC is because I am the MOC here and just wanted to talk.
Gelis

Anne Brewer <anaka_ravenna at yahoo.com> wrote:
Yes she went, and met you. Lady Catan Ingen Ciarthin (I probably spelled the last bit wrong... sorry hon) was the woman with the dark curly hair in early-period Irish garb.
She's new to the post, but I'm sure she can answer any questions you have.
~Anaka (who you also met, I was the one with waist-length hair, light blue dress and striped bodice)
"Irena or Ren, whichever" wrote:
I do not think she went, but am not sure of this. I am sure though, if she see's this message on here, err... your message... she will answer it.

Vickie Barbour wrote:Is your MOC at Gulf Wars?

"Irena or Ren, whichever" wrote:I am planning to be there, but it will be almost 8 pm before I get there.

Donna Hufford wrote:For any of you Scribes and Illuminators who are not off at the War, Scribal
Guild this Thursday 7-10 at my house.

Siobhan

Katrine la Esclopiera
(aka Ryn the Gimp... only a little more serious)

It's good to be the Gimp, but it's better to be involved!

Do you Yahoo!?

Do you Yahoo!?