[Northkeep] Fw: Grimfells & Fighter Practice Request

Dennis England sirbalvin at cox.net
Thu Mar 25 20:44:13 PST 2004

Greetings Your Excellency,

They had mentioned the same to me.  I think its an excellent idea!  April
17/18 works for me.  We would be glad to host a BYOB non-garbed-hang-out-and
drink-beer type revel at our house afterward for any interested fighters
with a need to slack their thirst.  Maybe take up a collection for pizza or
something if you will pass that on to them I would greatly appreciate it!

Balvin