[Northkeep] Brewing

greddi66@juno.com greddi66 at juno.com
Fri May 7 06:34:27 PDT 2004

     Well I did it!  I went and snuck up to Stroud and loaded up on equipment an some supplies.  It was a couple of gallons of gas & 3 hour round trip; less than $10 including tolls.  I saved much more than that.

     I now have both a wine and a beer making kit, additional carboys and various bottling supplies for both beer & wine.  I also obtained a "Lodi Old Vines Zifandel" a "Selection Estate Series".  I hope to get it started Sunday afternoon.  I have yet to get bottles for the stout beer batch I started last week, but I still have a week before bottling.

     My next big purchase, I am thinking about getting some soda syrup kegs and dispensing equipment from KegMan on the web.

Renault du Mont Saint-Michel
Newest member of the brewing community