[Northkeep] Saga fillers

LRA lra at olpdsl.net
Mon May 10 08:55:08 PDT 2004

Hi guys --

If you have sent me filler for the Saga that I have not already used, can you please re-send it? I know several of you had, but I don't recall what it was or who sent it.

We had an attempted virus attack, which our virus protection software caught, but in the process dumped all saved e-mails. Luckily, we had a backup for the e-mail addresses and the data on the rest of our computer is fine. But, the e-mails with the Saga filler is gone.

If you still have it, I'd appreciate another copy.

Thanks.

Lynn the Inquisitive