[Northkeep] Tall Tale - Today's Tulsa World

Graue, Chris Chris.Graue at benham.com
Wed May 12 12:50:32 PDT 2004

I work at Benham, hard to explain, sorta... I work in the Environmental Division of the company, but this person, Jennifer Prichard, is an engineer in another group... she's in today's Tulsa World... "she just got back from Morocco where she was part of a team that designed and built a giant Seige Tower for a Discovery Channel documentary about ancient weapons"!!! Very cool! If you'd like to see the article, and don't get the daily T-World, e-mail me and I will send it to you in an attachment.

I love working here!
Chris