[Northkeep] New Comers need Garb!

j.t.herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 28 05:20:08 PDT 2004

Greetings Northkeep,

As the local hospitaler I am very please to hear that the upcoming Castellan
event will result in an approximate 23 new comers to the SCA and Northkeep.
The stores of Loaner Garb are some what sparse when facing numbers like
these. We could really use some help in clothing these new comers who range
in size from children to "SCA" X-tra Large.

If any of you have gently worn tunics or dresses that are extra or that you
have out grown please consider letting us borrow them. Also if you are
willing to sew up a simple T-tunic or two and donate those please let me
know.

Kind Regards,
Laird Ian Dun Gillan
Hospitaler for the Barony of Northkeep