[Northkeep] SCA

Montega Blackdragon montega_blackdragon at hotmail.com
Mon May 31 09:57:02 PDT 2004

I just wanted to send this out to tell you all that I attended a sort of
"pretend" SCA style event this weekend and it was the worst thing I had ever
been to. What it REALLY did was make me appreciate what a wonderful group we
have with Northkeep and all involved in the REAL SCA. Our people are honest,
caring and very welcoming.  Northkeep deserves a pat on the back for
hospitality and friendship.  I can't wait to see you guys at Castellan.

Vivat Northkeep!

Montega