[Northkeep] SCA

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Mon May 31 19:50:56 PDT 2004

IMO, to clarify a bit, using metal weapons can indeed be done in a safe and
instructive manner.  It does require control and trust, and sobriety.  However,
using "sharps", i.e. weapons with a reasonably keen edge is extremely
dangerous... I can't think of anytime it should be done at anything resembling
full speed or power...

<brrr>

JP