[Northkeep] Fw: [nka_s] Fort Smith Fighter practice invite

Rick Drake ainarm at cox.net
Sun May 2 18:40:14 PDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Anvil Pursuivant" <anvilpursuivant at yahoo.com>
To: <nka_s at yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 02, 2004 5:03 PM
Subject: [nka_s] Fort Smith Fighter practice invite

> Hi,
> My name's Eva Vettori; I am the local Herald, among other offices of The
Shire of Smythkepe hosted in Fort Smith, AR.
> Every Sunday around 2 p.m. that isn't the sunday after a big Gleann Abhann
event we have fighter practice at Creekmore park, behind the Arvest Bank on
Rogers Ave. in Fort Smith.
> We have a  Impressive (for Gleann Abhann) number of Rapier fighters and A
few Heavy weapons fighter. I was wondering if members in Poteau and other
areas fairly close to Fort Smith might like to attend our fighter practices.
It's more than just fighter practice is sort of our weekly social as well.