[Northkeep] Making brew!

greddi66 at juno.com greddi66 at juno.com
Tue May 4 15:34:15 PDT 2004

It is fun!  But I have mine stored over at a buddies house.  It is in a sealed 5gal paint bucket with a valve on top.

Friday I am going to Norman to Beltain, and won't be back in town till very early Sunday morning.  With the loss of a few bodies at work, I am pulling some strange hours with Sunday (my normal day off) pulling a 1st shift (starting at 7am: OUCH!).

= )

I may try to sneak over to Stroud after getting some coin and get more supplies.  I am looking into getting a setup like Master Ox.  Using 5 gal. soda syrup kegs.  I found a web site that sells them.

Keep in touch,
Renault du Mont Saint-Michel