[Fwd: [Fwd: [Northkeep] Brewing Help!!!]]

Niewoehner, Hugh hughn at ssd.fsi.com
Thu May 6 09:07:11 PDT 2004

Could be a dead packet of yeast.

Pitch another one.  Try pulling a little of the must off to a small jar and start the yeast in there.   Then, once it's going well add it to the main batch.  Also, if you are working with nothing but honey and water you might give it something easier to start.  Add a handfull of raisins or a quartered apple.  The sugars in those are easier for the yeast to work with and will get them started.

	Damon