[Northkeep] Brewing Help!!!

Amanda Blackwolf amandablackwolf at cox.net
Thu May 6 19:59:11 PDT 2004

 Montega,

Potassium Sorbate will prevent new fermentation, but what is going on when
you add it will still finish. It basically castrates the yeast. Make sure
you leave your mead in the secondary for a few days to finish out the
fermentation. We just bottled our first cyser, and, well, Thomund likes it a
whoooooooole lot!

Amanda