[Northkeep] Request for help with Demos!

j.t.herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 10 17:58:17 PDT 2004

Hi,
Listen there are some demos that want to happen and if I don't get help I
will have to call and cancel. Here is a list of upcoming demo's that  we
need help with. If you can be involved in any of these PLEASE let me know as
soon as possible.

S.C.E.N.E. Home School
They want a Persona/Historical/Educational presentation to a group of mixed
ages of children and parents.
All Souls Unitarian Church 30th and South Peoria
Saturday, May  15th from 2-4 PM

Coweta Elementary School
The want a Renaissance Fair kind of demo for the entire Elementary school.
Northwest Elementary, Coweta OK
Tuesday May 18th (I need to call them back on Tuesday to work out details,
but I need to know if people can be there before they will schedule)

Thanks,
Ian