[Northkeep] youth practice

Jon Powell JPowell at actcmhc.com
Tue May 18 11:10:04 PDT 2004

Greetings all,

I am am afraid I will not be able to attend practice this evening due
to several factors.  I regret to do so but I will be cancelling the
official youth practice for this evening.  Sorry for the inconvienance.

Facon duPray
Youth Rapier Marshell of Northkeep

This e-mail transmission and any attachments may contain confidential
information belonging to the sender which is legally protected.  The
information is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail and/or
attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you receive this e-mail in error,
please delete it from your computer system and notify postmaster at actcmhc.com.